Our mission is to provide on-scene incident management tools that allow responders to adopt organizational structures that maintain safety and accountability, while simplifying overall scene operations.
- Ensure that an organized Incident Management System is implemented.
- Ensure that common terminology is utilized.
- Ensure that sufficient personnel and resources are dispatched.
- Ensure that all positions are filled by qualified individuals.
- Ensure that the accountability system is utilized.
- Ensure that critical time limits are not exceeded.
- Provide the Incident Commander with a checklist to assist with scene management.
- Provide a systematic method of identifying key personnel.
- Clarify chain-of-command.
- Ensure that critical elements are not overlooked by utilizing our detailed checklists.
Contact us through our website or call us at 253-847-4085 for more information.