Not just another ICS Vest!
Our Hi-Vis and ANSI 107-2010 approved (Fluorescent Orange and Yellow colors) Incident Command & Accountability Vests are newly redesigned based in part on feedback from you, the end user. These vests are color coded to match the IMS Alliance® Incident Command & Accountability Boards.
- 5 overall pockets with Velcro® flap closure
- 2 Radio pockets with straps
- 2 Mic-Tabs (1 left, 1 right)
- 100% Polyester Fabric
- 5 Point Breakaway
- Zipper Front Closure
- Velcro® Panels on the front and back for use with our optional Interchangeable Retro-Reflective Title Panels.*
- Visible from 1,280 feet
- ANSI 107-2010 approved (Fluorescent Orange & Fluorescent Yellow)
- Reflexite® brand Reflective Trim
The IMS Alliance® Fluorescent Orange and Fluorescent Yellow Vests do meet the requirements for Traffic Safety Vests as deemed by the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). They are ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 vests. All other colors of our Vests are for Incident Command and Accountability Purposes only and are considered Hi-visibility Vests.
*Title Panels are sold separately.